Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Little Miss Addy (10-30-09)

Our little baby girl is not so little anymore. In fact she is the tallest in her class, including the boys!  The night before her birthday Addy was so excited to wake up that next morning and be taller.  She would stand on her tippy-toes and say. "See mom, this is how big I'll be in the morning!" Then with a panicked look on her face she asked, "What am I going to wear? My clothes aren't going to fit me tomorrow!"  I have to admit, when I was her age, I thought that myself!  Luckily, Staci shipped this really cute outfit for her to wear on her birthday and it fit just fine!
 
Addy loves her Great Grandma Spencer, 
Grandma Black Hair, Grandma Brown Hair (thought I had a pic)
 and Gpa & Gma Rowland
The Birthday Girl loved all of her gifts! 
She absolutely loves it when we have company, 
no matter when, who or how often she just
loves to be around people!  
Everyone who knows Addy, knows she has the gift to gab!
 
Addy wanted The Littlest Pet Shop toys on her cake but I
don't think she wanted Tucker too! 
 

No comments: