Saturday, March 6, 2010

What are you going to be on Halloween night?

You know me... I LOVE HALLOWEEN!! This year however, I did not dress up.  Halloween seemed to sneak up on me without my permission.  Collin had his Pinewood Derby race and he did win a few races!  He was awarded for Best Paint Job (with the help of his dad) and Collin LOVED every minute carving, sanding, glueing and painting that car!

We made Halloween bats this year, the kids and I had a blast making them!  Even Cody made one! It was really fun to see them come together
and it wasn't as messy as I thought
it would be.
 

We went to Partyland to pick out the kids' Halloween costumes.  They were totally overwhelmed when they saw the wall of costumes.  After much deliberation, we all finally came to an agreement.  Collin picked out a Hippie and pulled it off pretty well!  Addy went with her opposite personality and picked out an Angel costume!  And OF COURSE we had to dress up the dogs!! That always goes without saying!

















 We stopped by Grandma
Spencer's house later that night and as soon as we left to go home, those costumes were on the floor before we even pulled out of the driveway!

No comments: